Radio are still lording it over even in the wee hours of the night.
You’re at your loneliest and you found laughter, you’re even trying to hide it but in the end you end up shouting about it. These are the reasons on why people are still hooked in their radios even when the technology has advance portals to listen to and the crisp sound it brings we do still preferred the crisp of laughter these disc jockeys could bring into our morning and afternoon rush hours and the wee hours of the night.
- They’re all Amazingly Unique DJ’s from softest to loudest rendition of its programs there is no dull moments even in giving a news service you’ll automatically pause for a bit of seriousness and revert back to your jolly mood once it’s done. And besides they’re also updated to ins and outs of you name it under sun gossip they’re always able to maintain the excitement of its listeners with the variety of voices on the airwaves and send some chill vibes wherever you are in the four corners of the country.
- That Sunday program is not only a blast from the past! It is also the most awaited day of the oldies who belongs to the million fans of Tang Henyo. The most respected Tatang in all our Sunday’s beside our Lolo and Lola’s is Tang Henyo, everybody waits the punchlines and double meaning cracks he shares with Diego Bandido and Shai Tisai are commanding our olds imagination of the thing of the past comically. The sounds of the 50’s to the 70’s truly creates wonders of memoirs of our dear olds.
- The 8am and 9am programs are something of authentic genius! No program as bold as how it is can be heard in the airwaves and forget your woes of traffic and rush hours. It simply reset your mood to a level of take it easy vibes and stick your ears to its informative discussions where everybody could relate even your blackhead in your nose. The advises and it’s pros and cons were given a balance notations and add up several semi details to share their views and learnings based on their experiences and of course the station janitor experiences as well. Add up the segment of Mahiwagang Burnay where those who feel that it’s the end of the work or world for them find simple alternative to continue to prosper of their respective lives.
- Papa Jack teary filled callers who are genuinely shares their life social and love life downfall seeking benovalence to its famous DJ. The advance and well immersed jabs sends a clear message to the caller as a test of faith if she is really into the idea of letting go or making the dear sacrifices and move on to the next chapter of her life. The tears slowly metamorphose into laughter and a relief in sight made this segment the crying shoulder of the airwaves.
- The DJ’s inner talents are showcased in its drama especial before siesta time giving its listeners a point to ponder before taking a nap either in their office pantries or those listeners attending their rice paddies under the shade of a full grown mango tree. The anthology expanse and unconsciously occupies your desire to predict the next episode thus making you do the analysis without any effort. The joy it brings to those who has the same predicament and the tears it makes to those who has the same shortcomings. This the modern age radio drama that we can say will stood the test of time as it is anchored towards its listeners heart and imagination. The oldies, the millennials and the like subscribe to the idea of truthfulness and simplicity of its stations conservativeness that are well delivered and amazingly done by its disc jockeys.
The longest journey to a mans life is when he stop laughing, when he stop sporting that’ curve lines unto his face to make things straight. To listen is to learn and to share is to speak silently. Paquito Montero
Like the air we breath all comes into pieces.
Call it a marketing tool. Owning a breed of pets nowadays is a sort like societal status and artic bred huskies roam the granite pave walks of the malls together with miniatures and furry poodles. They’re indeed a good sight to look at. A perfect picture of a community, people oldies and children occupying open spaces and playgrounds, teens chatting and shooting selfies, women clad in light top and shorts sporting clogs and walking side by side with their leashed pets and a bag of canine goodies of foods and poops. Parks are best appreciated with complete moving features and this includes pets and as promoted by some malls they allow leash pets to enjoy the cool atmosphere inside and the warm sun outside. Temperature controls the variables for specific areas where pets are designated and pampered.
It’s a big challenge for the facilities engineering to ensure that fur and animalistic smell will not be an irritants to those who have super sensitive smells. To some it’s irritable to come across furry pets as this causes them allergies by sudden inhalation of microscopic irritants coming from animals. Supply and return cycle of induce air inside the malls must’ve monitoring system like infrared and negative pressure halls to preserve the clean air residue inside the facilities. But how sure are we that there are system in place to address this? Theres the scientific engineering way to do it or the best available option is to limit the pets in an open park with grass and fountains they can enjoy with, away from mechanically driven air controlled space with unknown body resistance to respiratory problems.
With the influx of wide open spaces built by these mega developers we are all lucky to have many options to choose from to enjoy the well developed surroundings where people and all forms of massive art coexist harmoniously with the lush landscaping and water scenery to enjoy with complete with the soothing pipe on music that’s truly relaxing. Hygienic rinsing of ourselves once we get home is best advised to avoid getting caught with unpredictable sickness that can be acquire from high density public places.
Getting outside? Armed yourself with the best immune resistance vitamins and savor the moments of freedom even in a crowded places safely.
Your comments and suggestions are highly valued. Follow my stories click Follow and start exploring the world of endless possibilities with Paquito Montero.
Minor to look at but major effects are bound to happen thru continuous negligence.
Everything seems to be turning right in accordance with the way you’re expecting it and the cycle goes on at least for a certain period of time. As we aged human factor traits becomes steadier for others and not to some. Illnesses of lifestyle induce health disturbances and the like can be equated to everyone’s error or the world renowned traits which is being negligent.
How many times we became victims of this pitfalls and potholes right in our nose? It its the ignorance we colonially embrace thinking that it’ll never hurt us not break us till we end up tied and expose to its small but of high impact effect that we could be needing much of our golden time . Times where we could be using in a more productive way instead of finding solution to immediately get out of the mess misalign your plans and expectations thoroughly.
Thinking twice, second thought, verification, cross matching, reorientation and the likes are traits we must smartly recognize during the times of doubt. Trusting your instincts and acting swiftly with it reduce the cost to regain the deficit and potential ill effects it’ll slowly instill to your serene and less complicated days. Release the positive sides of a doubting Thomas in you and be the best planner of your daily life from its smallest detail of checking your portal security up until the biggest financial constraints you’re indulging with.
Life lessons are abound if we succeed picking our travails and journeys but let us always remember that being aggressive doesn’t reward the negligent via reciprocal effects and it’s karma. And let us never forget that as we aged we must learn continuously to live life to its fullest rewards of happiness for if we don’t it’ is an unseen act of negligence of pricey consequences.
Thank you for reading my humble blog.
Swim like a fish as the ocean has a vast to offer for you. Paquito Montero
You experienced the most devastating things that could’ve ever happen to a person, you’re just treating it that way because you seemed overly attached to it, And you felt the world is turning its back to you that leaving the days ahead of you seemed your only way to overturn it and fade away for good. Is it really the end? You must ask yourself, can’t it be recall and reorganize to inch closer to its effect positively and does it really matter to your ever dear life to begin or end with.
There are a lot of what ifs and what if not, things turn sour or sweet depending on how you look at it and not how you over-react to it. People posses this natural instinctive ways to presume things haphazardly thinking they’ve got the best mantra that it becomes an over-reaction to some who’s looking at it. Trying to keep it great at your disposal is a clear sign of recycling things out just as perfect as the way it was provide in the book the Toyota Way of production of its well loved sedans and SUV’s. A lot of articles are written out of experience and tested formula but who cares about your life, career, likes and dislikes and ego but you. You’re not doing things right because you wanted to please somebody? Pleasing yourself gives a cyclical effect towards others. It is you for them who’ve done the simplest thing in a rightmost manner that counts and nothing else.
Dwelling on a irreconcilable situation only do more damaging effect to you but not for others and it’s powerful karmaic return will cocooned into your mind and wreck havoc to your senses to overlook greater things ahead. Frustrations only felt once you don’t move forward further to solve things out bright. Initiating the remorse towards acceptance of fate be it bad or good and what matters most right there and there. So how really do we go about it remains at your mercy as people have different values and beliefs when it comes to personal outlook to challenges in life.
Does forgetting really heals the wound or it only adds injury to the wounded? The real answer is it depends to who is at the situation, the background, professional acceptance, beliefs and more importantly his vision towards positive outlook in everything. Does this means that moving forward without any reservation stop the deals with regards to agonizing frustration to anything a man could think of? Again it depends .
Wrapped your thoughts with great things ahead that any person could muster and the things inside will produce the probable expectations that can be easily manage and dealt upon. Think of things you really wanted to achieve and find the thousand ways to do it by starting within your boundary within your limit within your faith.
Your comments and suggestions are very much welcome. Happy Life Ahead
You’re wearing a Kyrie Irving latest model hoop shoes and does the cross over with ease and cat quick laterals leaving your opponent behind for a basket and a foul. These story line will be forgotten easily once they smell the rottened of all rotten smell of a rat of your stands or for others your f-e-e-t. Yes your size 10 smelly foot are also the most common pronouncements you don’t wanted hear as it’s the start of a trending topic or the end of your near perfect cross over adoration of your not so plenty fans and opponents including your team mates. Let me share to you some of the 10 cross overs to end that stinky story of your foot.
- Lemon is a fruit that’s best for your mothers marinades and sashimi soakers but it is proven a long time ago that lemon or calamansi to local folks is best anti-odor douser for a bad smelly foot. Put a dozen or more in a lukewarm water with each foot wrapped in a thin towel then dip for half an hour while playing candy crush or coc will help eliminate bad odor and cleanse those nails without any effort. Don’t forget to rinse it at the bathroom for a fresh and spa-feeling sensation you get.
- Coffee grounds this one is being done by people in the mountains and rice paddies. Coffee possess those authentic odor replacement characterized by it strong aroma by changing the smelly odor into an aromatic espresso air filled soothing odor. Just don’t add sugar or else an army battalion of ants will be marching over your toenails and heels leaving red marks and small wounds thereafter.
- Baking Soda yes you read it right, it’s also great for treating smelly mind grain inducing foot odor. Just soak your feet in a pail half filled of baking soda for an hour while continuously moving your foot fingers gives you a cake smelly foot and a soft cushion sensation once you start waking after jumping out of the pail or baby tubs full of baking soda. Rinse with hypoallergenic soap and dry it with a blow drier for a final walk.
- Banana Peel no am not referring to the sandals which is selling like hot cakes for the ladies. After eating a banana rub the peel to your foot like a massager and let it for 20 minutes then washed it with papaya soap for a great smoothies err great warm smell of heaven I mean. It’s cheaper I swear.
- Sulfur Soap is anti bacterial and it’s the fungus moist that’s sending that horror to your foot. Controlled usage will do the deal and it’s best using lukewarm water and rinse it with clean water.
- Socks and Stockings even women have these perennial smelly problem and it’s a bit sexy for some who fetishes for such blue cheese smell of their feet, wait when it’s the last time we heard “smell is in the nose of the beholder”? Daily change of socks and stockings is more acceptable than ocassionally doing it. It’s part of a proper hygiene amigos and amigas. Wash it after use and wear it again on the next day after two days got it? Am sure you did!
- Sweaty Feet down there and shoes are full of hardened black-dusty soil thing. If you’re a Rambo type fashionista who loves to wear shoes without sheets then you’re in for a nuke bomb after taking off your shoes or sandals. Sweaty feet must wear hypoallergenic socks, the breathing one they’re showing in tv commercials. Don’t wear thick socks instead try to invest to those funny socks that wrapped your fingers one by one to ensure that there’ll be no propagation of fungus in between those moistened neighborhood.
- Borrowed Shoes is the easiest if not the best way to acquire and have your own pair of bad odor feet! Ask yourself why you need to borrow? You might acquire or promote the fungi to other clans if you do. And remember those bargained tag prices in relief goods or ukay-ukay shoes designed for hiking? Furry or not but leather or suede and cow hide based boots are the number source of bacteria as you have no idea how it were previously used by its rightful owners in the woods, rivers and even swamps. If your feet is built to extreme toughness from bacteria go on and wear that timberland or caterpillar boots and safety shoes fashionably.
- Incomplete Wash of a Rubber shoes transfer the unwashed detergent soap to your feet pores and it’s easel to get it if your sweaty. We cannot discount the fact that once our dearly pair of Adidas and Nike even Under Armour sneakers will hit the muddy pavement during that fun run that start as early as the first voice of a shouting cock in the morning you’ll need to wash it to preserve its iconic look for a boastful stand in the pair of your elite socks . Wash it properly and Rinse it accordingly.
- Interchangeable inside Soles are abundant in men’s and women’s section of the department store nearby. Make it a habit to buy and replace the inside soles to maintain freshness of the anterior part of your boots. It comes in cheap and thinly slice foam sheets engineered to protect the proliferation of bacteria to stick and seeped through.
Time to end the horror and regain the honor with these simple tips at affordable prices. You don’t want to be the center of attention in a wrong way isn’t it. Stand proud in those events and swap cards with the society in great confidence of participating in games requiring removal of your dearly Jarman Leather Shoes without a second thought.
I wonder If penguins possess the same even in the coldest weather condition ? Happy reading and don’t forget to wash your feet everyday.
Customer services, Package counters inside the malls are to be honest with you guys were added extra services being provided by the mall owners thru their smiling and accommodating staffs or crews. Stacks of box and rows of shelves are a familiar sight once the supermarket, malls and the likes start business in the morning. Shoppers brings with them a lot of stuff like infant needs that’s quite a heavy load while on shopping so they are determined to hit straight the package counter are and leave temporarily those items. There are long list of prohibited things in every malls or supermarkets. Half field coffee are a big no inside an upscale clothing shops and sometimes inside a grocery stores. So you have an only option left which is to leave it behind the package counter and get it back after hitting the point of sales crew.
Having things needed to be left in the said counter is something we can opt out if we really plan our activity ahead. Does this means most of the people don’t plan things out? Maybe yes but sometime no. But if you kept on leaving things behind those counter everytime you go out shopping or malling, it needs immediate attention. There are pros and cons in utilizing that helpful counter, it gives you a liberty to move around without those bulky thing but gives you also headache if it still intact the way you let it. Pilferage are common that’s been easy to pull thru by those perperators that were able to find out once were home and it takes a lot of process to prosecute the act of an ill-refute due to their so called standard operating procedures. Leaving your things behind also eat your extra time to go on another place and leave you hugging more bags than usual. And never leave your food boxes to it as tiny insects might be pestering it and arrive with you at home superbly full of those sweeties.
If you plan to go on a meeting within the area where a unit is also available it is the best option available to leave things temporarily just don’t forget to mention that you’re betting in their seamless and honest service that makes you decide to leave your things behind for an important appointment nearby. Baby Strollers, big bags, small frames bought inside the stores and other massive items are best placed to these counters. A couple of errors are identifiable such as mishandling resulting to breakages, unexplained exchanging of items, half eaten crackers and other food items and a long list of amusing encounters.
The best way to avoid getting your things lost in a package counters is to leave no things at all. If it’s something that can be handily carried out think twice to leave it behind the counter as it is understandable for your other errands or appointment meeting to have it stack under the table or adjacent to your seat during meetings. If you have a car that is parked safely you can bring it there and proceed accordingly. Let the counter served those people who are traveling far places including tourist and wholesale buyers trooping the shops center and malls. Families with a lot of things in tow including baby needs for them to truly enjoy the bonding moments and the God knows what activity they have for that day. Little did we know that you’re not only helping others by not using the package counter for that small umbrella but yourself as well by turning your look more of a pro without those plastics, bags and what have you but your smartphone and car keys for an ease of mobility and suave looks.
For more of my blogs please follow paquitomontero.wordpress.com
Now that the final twelve has been announced it’s time to move on anhardest for the forthcoming FIBA OQT slated on July 5-10, 2016 at the MOAArena. The challenge our very own Gilas Pilipinas Team facing are also chasing the dream we’ve been aspiring for which is to play in the Rio Olympics 2016. The hungriest team are favorite to seal a ticket. Though the task ahead is projected to get rough day by day game after every game.
We need to be as motivated as we are in our entire life if we want to succeed perhaps better than the previous Manila tournament where we were successful. There should be a well knit teamwork both in offense and more importantly the defense department. The focus must be as sharp as the tiger eyes on its prey and the team must rely to their scientific instincts nurtured during the training and goodwill games. The team should play the brand of basketball our peers are playing to send a clear message how adept our system is and play our local brand of basketball as part of an element of surprises to beat them. The coach and the players must always on the lookout to possible mismatch especially at guard position where we are at par with best in the world.
Yes we do believe the ball is round but that’s a cultural based analogy and the science of basketball have made what it is today. Game stats says half of the probable outcome of the game and the intensity and solid team effort closes the other half. Assistant coaches are in for a rigorous grind of analysis of the game shotclock per shotclock to stay in the game and have an accurate close out of every game.
If I were to ask of my first 5 I’ll go for Blatche, Japeth,Ping, Romeo and Castro/William. The sixth man shall be Gabe Norwood to maintain the speed once we take out Japeth. A second 5 of June Mar, Chan, Parks and Troy Rosario joining the sixth man Norwood for the second quarter. The sequential options now for Coach Tab Baldwin becomes a better one. Mix and match sort of troops is now doable as we won’t be seeing any handicap during defensive stop as we’re always outplayed in the guard position and betting on a Hail Mary shots on the attack end. And there are a countless combination available for every situation it may be during the tournament and one of the key factor here is to maintain the energy for the whole duration of 5 consecutive days games.
Staying in the game is the number one priority our Gilas must adhered to, play like a hungry bull taken out of his cage and ready to assault anybody in sight which is the rim. Focus, Strength, High IQ game, Attack Mode, Moving without Ball, Healthy Team, High Percentage Shots, Sure Pass or Assists, Never Say Die Spirit, Camp in One Place, No Net Access during tournament and Motivational Talks with the Big J, Big Difference, MVP, The Bishop, Francis Kong and keep the Faith with the Lord. These are the ten cents advise I can humbly share to our very own Gilas Pilipinas 4.0 Laban Pilipinas Puso.
Let’s support our very own this coming July 05-10, 2016 at the MOA Arena and wear our national colors and let our one voice be heard in four corners of the world that Gilas Pilipinas is the promising team of Asia.
June 26, 1961 exactly 55 years ago when my parents tie the knot in a simple wedding ceremony in Nuestra Señora Del Carmen Parish Church in the province of Sta. Maria Bulacan. They’re so young yet so brave to take on the responsibility of building the foundation of a humble and good family. The birth of my eldest brother Roberto came after a couple of more months to call it a basic family, followed by Luzviminda, Edgardo, Elizabeth (deceased February 28, 2013), this blogger and a twin named Fernando lastly the youngest Christopher. With no land or parcel of lot to build a house it was father’s elder sister who helped them start a small one at the backyard of their house under a tamarind tree that serves as the shade that brings ocassion comfort to us.
Having came from the opposite end of the island of Luzon my parents met in Metro Manila and it was that Chinese looking eyes that captured my mothers heart. It was a rough sailing throughout the first seven years of married life when my eldest brother Robert started attending his primary school years in CM De Jesus Elementary School where he holds the unsurpassable record of 10 consecutive first Honors and twice receiving the Valedictorian awards, these humble beginnings made my parents name synonymous to every resident of the town. This ably fortified my fathers desired prayers to have a CPA in the family that were answered not only once but twice with my eldest sister making the same remarkable feat.
Day and night they made every seconds count to ensure our basic needs are provided. Putting their lives before God and making Him the center of their inspiration through ups and down. Devastated my father was when the stall he was rendering went up all in smoke during that Monumento Market fire in 1969. These made their professed love to grow stronger than ever that after 3 more years of beseeching Gods grace a twin was born days after the declaration of Martial Law. The never ending challenge and frustrating events never ceases coming and created a sort of stimulus to become at their strongest faith and trust toward each other especially during the times of grief when my sister Elizabeth signed out to be with the Holy Lord in 2013.
Truly it’s an amazing journey my parents have that during a simple guesting in an ABS-CBN talk show TELERADYO program hosted by Mr Carl Balita, they were asked what’s the secret behind their long and strong union? my father humbly said “Carl Alam mo nasa pagitan namin Ang Dyos, sya Ang sentro ng aming pagmamahalan.”
And in this words my father taught us to be stronger and honest with all our lives that “Mga Anak wala kaming kayamanan ng Inang nyo para maipamana sa inyo, kaya’t pagbutihin nyo Ang pag-aaral nyo. Iyan lamang ang maiiwan namin sa inyo pag kami’y tumanda na.” Those words are far more worthier than anything else molding us to what we are and our modest status in the society.
Today as we are celebrating the continuous devotion of unconditional love and dedication we would like to say our heartfelt thank you for the wonderful lives. God bless your union.
The prominent symbol etched in every corner of the planet that can be understood as planetary explosive invasion and total elimination from the solar system.
Colossal destructions beyond human imagination that’s how it was portrayed in the new released film Independence Day 2. How depth or cataclysmic it would be if the earths molten core are siphoned out by a machine built in the idea of billion light years technology ahead of us. As we all know that the planet can be likened to a very strong magnet made of minerals that keeps the humankind and all the living things up stand and gain the balance and directional path in a more controlled and predictable manner. Gravity is the best term used since the beginning of the world, relativity scientific theory as explained by Albert Einstein that the evolution of jet propulsion to escape the pull of gravity have changed the way we travel around the globe and way above within the orbit and leaped for a farther reach through a thousands of space explorations highlighted by greatest leap of a mankind above the surface of the moon and the latest unmanned vehicle Mars Rover to the planet Mars.
During my younger years curiosity hit me a thousand times as I’ve ask our school teacher if those living down under are living upside down or how come the oceans don’t awash if it is located at the South region of the globe. Not until the Physics subject that I came to understand the true reason and scientific explanation it entails and comprehensively dissected the paradigm of magnetism. In the latest Hollywood movie The film elaborately showed the beauty of science not only to the kids but to the adult as well. The powerful force of plasma and the defensive negative effect it can bring against the piercing thrust of blazing weapon of unknown type.
The importance of mathematics to delineate the interpretation of plans by extra terrestrial species whom does really exist and have the smartest and sophistication of stellar traveling machine and defense systems. They’ve displayed the future of space travel through the contrasting reliability of old and frequency based radio transrecievers that works even in the bottom of the ocean during the absence of satellite signals.
Labyrinth of reasons to understand the situation obviously challenge the human intelligence. The world can be wipe out in a less than an hour with the molten core as the prime target of devastation that a bursting ballon effect is possible once the magnetic core dissipates and keep unhooked all the things including us from the pull of gravity.
In the end, it was the spirit of teamwork, faith and trust that makes the mankind victorious and learners of the new possibilities from the endless boundaries of intergalactic space science. Gravity defying transport system seems to be the greatest and difficult task at hand to achieve those interplanetary back and forth ride with mega propulsion boosters. I hope someday we will be able to achieve such artificial intelligence communication links and comprehension with the different species in the outer world and harmoniously be adaptable with their superior and advance technology in the protection and preservation of human race and the universe.
Independence Day 2 is a great film to watch and witness the future of our lives.
She seemed to be annoyed but she’s smiling!
The words we’ve spoken are worth a thousand gold to anyone who hears it either it’s good or bad. By gravity it easier to analyze things out before we translate it into words, all things you throw up in the air will surely fall back flat in the surface of the earth that it passes first our head before our mouth and lastly the level of the heart. Wisdom-Words-Emotions are the chronological order of processes to express ourselves and be acceptable to the society. Here are my 101 ways to avoid being misquote and suggestions to seamlessly exert effort to win a new acquaintances in the end.
- Will he agree to it? If yes GO if NO think twice.
- Did she mention that? Yeah then ask why? Nah then ask the one who told you that.
- And he’s ready to listen, forget it.
- And he’s not really ready either, change topic immediately and smile.
- Now he’s really listening, slowly explore the win win situation and involve him with it.
- He shut the topic out, wait for the right time to open it up.
- Forum shopping she was into, stop talking about anything related to the topic.
- We’ve been thru this a couple of times, then why you need to do it again ask her politely.
- We’re kinda hitting it big time, ask how small it is and think twice.
- I assure you we won’t fail, pause and think of the assurance way he’s offering and trust your wits double time.
- This is the biggest challenge we ever have, think twice as you’re just hearing the forewords of the true problem at hand.
- Promises are made to be broken, not all the time amigo.
- Are you with me? That’s absurd he was listening all the time maybe it’s you who’s lost somewhere in the middle of the conversation.
- Do you follow? Same as number 12
- She said this, I hear it this way.. Even you were confuse so forget about it and move on.
- The Chairman is looking for the bad apples of the company, you’re facing one of them so beware.
- I’ll bet all for that and you should do the same, wait you got nothing to bet on aren’t you.
- So what’s your word for it? Oops don’t be fast saying any word at that moment.
- I swear I never did anything wrong, then why and what the fuzz all about.
- Trust me all will be alright, here we go again …
- One moment please, wait for your turn and say it convincingly.
- That taste really good, then give it a try and see it for yourself .
- I remember nothing and can’t recall any bits of it, he said it already right?
- I’ll pick you up at this hour and be sure you’re there at that hour, would it be local time or business time? See you can’t really make it on time so don’t agree but compromise.
- She’s damn good looking, see it for your own as no eyes have the same retina.
- Holy cow I said No! Leave ASAP
- That’s the real results of the trials and errors he’d been thru, there’s array of errors in every trial.
- Call me at night only at this exact hour, hmmm somethings fishy here.
- I believe in you and I never been the same to me, silly isn’t it.
- It’s as smooth as silk sailing for now, believe it and be ready for the rough ones ahead.
- I’ve seen your wife with somebody err…. Once you’re both home politely ask her to hear her side of the story.
- Your hubby seemed enjoying her secretary’s company.. Do the same as 31
- You’ve browse a text message in her phone, no need to ask just wait for her to tell you things out.
- You misspelled or called out your partner by others name, tell her up front how’d you end up saying it and look straight into his/her eyes.
- You’ve slimmed a bit honestly speaking, mean it and never joke about it.
- If you were offered with food, politely say thank you.
- If you offered and declined, try to understand and never feel upset about it.
- When somebody shouted fire, listen calmly and take a second look to verify and be the leader of the pack going out of danger.
- Never mix a joke with a serious matter, remember the boy who cried wolf.
- Respect waiters in the restos, you don’t have the last laugh I assure you.
- Cab drivers hold our life once we board their cabs so better learn to speak in a respectful and humble manner.
- Asking for directions? Speak directly to be understood firmly.
- Being asked for a direction do the same as 42 and tell straight if you knew not.
- When inside a hotel the best person to talk to is the concierge guy, of course in a polite way.
- When in suburbs always use their respective words of respect and you’ll surely get what you’re asking for.
- When in public park, be courteous to every child you bump to perhaps parks and playground are primarily made for our children.
- In a cocktail party? Why not spend the most brushing elbows with those you’re not familiar with.
- Driving at intersection? Give way first before you serve yours next and that’s noble.
- Walking the pedestrian lane? Do it with extreme care for others and last yours, that’s a gentleman act.
- In public restroom? Be courteous enough to the next user. Karma is reciprocal.
- You lose a bet? No ones to be blame but you, you place it there have you forgot.
- You won a bet, share the price and it’ll revert back to you BIGTIME .
- You see a missed call on your smart phone, return the call without hesitation. Somebody wanted you for a thing or two.
- You’re being ask of your opinion? Tell up front the real ones and no sugar coating.
- Drawn up before a pack of kids on the road, respect their plights as they don’t wanted to be in that situation either.
- Late to a meeting or date? Give them a call and tell the truth of your predicament. They’ll understand you and appreciate you in return.
- Inside the full packed train? Refrain to insert yourself and wait for the next one to come. Convenience to others is also convenience for you.
- Riding an elevator just one floor down, use the stair and you’ll learn something new along the way and add a bit cardio excercises for your own good.
- You lose a game, don’t blame but accept it naturally as its not whether you win or lose its how you’ve played the game.
- Somebody pushes you in a rush, put a smile on your face and wish him Goodluck to his destination.
- You unintentionally pushed someone, say sorry and help her regain her footing immediately.
- You’ve open a wrong restroom door, humorously say you thought you were the same as them and close silently.
- Your credit card has been decline? Smile and accept the fact then tell honestly if you’ll pursue the purchase being made or move on and politely offer to pay in cash.
- The O.R being requested displayed a misspelled name, just ask the cashier to cross-annotate it and say thank you afterwards.
- Have you run over the neighbors garden grass? Offer to replace it for you not to be disturb of your appointment.
- Are the orders arrive late but in less than two minutes? Speak politely with the crew and tell him of your expectation to their catchphrase regarding freebies.
- Entering the bank but expecting an important call, ask the guard where is the area for customers which allows to take a call anytime. But if none, get a number and ask the person you’re queueing that you’re next to her.
- Asking for extra bag at supermarket? Make sure you pay for it as it’ll gonna be charge to the cashier manning the counter.
- Got into free taste promodizer? Say thanks even if you don’t like it besides they don’t push you to get one.
- Somebody ask for a favor to make use of your smartphone due to an emergency, get the number and dial it for yourself and put her into speakerphone.
- In case of sending text message kindly ask her the number and send it by yourself and wait for the response as this might be a matter of life and death thing.
- You received a bad email, look out from the direction of your screen and breath normally and take a second look this time you’re dissecting things of whys and how’s accordingly.
- Need to response to a bad email? Excercise the power of sleeping a night from it and comfortably read and reply the next day.
- The watch smith can’t seem to find the one you sent for repair, tell him that you’ll be back after an hour to claim it.
- You default on payment of your housing loan, coordinate immediately with the concerned person and it’ll surely listen and consider your honest reason, I repeat Honest Reason.
- The same as 75 for your car loan.
- The same as 75 for your condo dues.
- The same as 75 for your rental dues and better to write a promissory note afterwards.
- Inadvertently you’ve erased a name from the files with strict access code, notify the admin and tell exactly what you did to shorten the process of reinstatement of records entry and apologize big time.
- You’ve send a condolence message instead of congratulatory, call immediately the other line and express your sorry without any fanfare.
- If you’re talking to seniors make sure they feel your sincerity.
- If you’re talking to a child the same effort is needed as 81.
- When buying a bargain make sure you’re really buying but if not, don’t haggle at all.
- If you mistakenly eaten a food the waiter place in your table but not really your order, offer to pay for it and Bon a petite.
- Never invite a person you don’t like so as to avoid stressors during the event.
- Unspoken words need not be considered as the same to those mentioned words to avoid conflicting views.
- Never try to fit a dress if you don’t intend to really buy it. This only double up the frustrating day of a sales lady.
- In asking for sizes try to have it at least by two different sizes to minimize the burden of the seller in scrounging his storage room.
- He offered you a stick of cigarette, politely say thank you to ignore it and never say anything bad about it as it might be his destressor way to relax, respect it.
- Join us for lunch, if you can’t make it reply the soonest for her to expect you not and understand thereafter.
- He made a bad choice, cheer him up and say something nice he seemed not aware at.
- You missed the flight home, chill out and explore the place after rebooking a schedule.
- Forgot to return the borrowed item as promised? No worries but offer to pay for it sincerely.
- You keep on struggling to be on time to work, ask for tips from everyone coming adjacent from your place and learn their tricks of making it on time.
- The ideal way to do it is…. Keep listening and agree in the first place to avoid the argument.
- Have you heard about the new couple in town? Wait for the perfect time to meet them and appreciate for yourself the real truth about them.
- Hesitant to do overtime works, explain convincingly the reason behind to be understood realistically.
- A plain clothes man claims he’s a six digit salaried pro, believe him for its not the way a man dress himself to but the way he can carry a good conversation with people. Remember there are a lot of people earning more at home than those going to office.
- You’re tryin to sell something to a man and he said sorry coz he doesn’t need it, say thanks and ask to be referred instead.
- I’m afraid of the dark, don’t you ever try to play joke by switching off the lights as you’re bound to the darkest hour of your acquaintance.
- My religion is … respect and be respected.
People need not to be identical in every single thing in this world to get along the society it is more important that we highly value ones ideals and beliefs It is in the understanding of each other’s norms and cultural acumen where a so called humanity must exist. Avoiding conflict is made easier if we put ones feelings first and hold the ground responsibly. Our career position or level of role starts and ends inside the four gray walls of the services were doing to have a decent life. The daily routine were rigorously spending outside is the most important role we must deliver to achieve the best thing a freedom could bring and make our surrounding society a happy one without hatred and bashful words, without vengeful act but camaraderie and without borders but brotherhood.
Have you think of a way to approach your nice friend to patch things up and continue the great companionship you’ve had.? Think twice about it and you’re in for a greater surprise … Happy reading, your comments are most welcome . Reach by sending your thoughts at this link paquitomontero.wordpress.com