Your door is your representation to the community you’re in. You never wanted to have an understatement when it comes to it, try to look at it at one time as a “visitor” and create or feel that experience you have at that moment in time. Are you impressed ? just be honest and you know what you wanted for with that experience you have afterwards.
Let me ask you this… when was the last time you visited a home repair supplies depot or indoor hardware ? And with the holiday season playing its part, several items including door refurbishment items are probably on sale that leaves you no option but to try and convince yourself to get your doors dressed up not only for the occasion but all throughout the year as well. Here are my five star best suggestion to your new portals …
- Re-paint or do the retouch works using bright colored tones or pastels as well that might turn your entry door into a work of art.
- Cladding works are worth a dime or two. Giving your doorway a massive new look that’ll transform your door jambs into a commanding entry port adding superiority and elegance once done.
- Change those panels into smoked or frosted glass sort of symmetry to add lightness to the whole massive wooden door you have. Why not try stained glass to create an old-chic vibe.
- Familiar with the acrylic plastics? You can always recreate the drama including lighting effect by boxy-frames filled with LED lights changing colors, just dont forget to involve the help of a professional electrician to do the connection of source to power it up.
- Try the wrought irons works as an added feature of your portals and painted in black or brown and even gold details will give you an entry way to a palace never seen before in your neighborhood.
Remember, you can always be the most creative guy in the world and this needs no further illustrations as your imagination plays big deal in achieving the five star look you wanna have.
Creative imagining always begin with desires and inspiration.-Paquito