The world is envelope in a society where we are supposed to enjoy the benefits of advance technologies, food, places and people. But just like in any movies, twisted minds and bigotry… the ideal everyday living has somehow going back to ages where nomadic thinking and acts of barbarianism with the recent incidence happening in our country and around the world.
Whenever we heard of such type of incidents, we tend to react and we always do the same all time long. Today’s lifestyle driven by and bridge by the power of technology have made it easier for those people of ill-refute to plan and execute their evil deeds. So how do we see ourselves living the scenic views of the city while carefully on the look out for possible undue or unrest which could ruin the day and lives of unwilling victims.
Practically speaking , being ALERT at all times is the first line of defense we all have right now. Our common sense and bright approach to a certain chaos will determine our chance of survival. Do you get nervous whenever and wherever you witness public accidents or incidents? Or do you have the guts to extend help and lead to safety those number of people like the old’s, women and children to a better secured temporary places once challenge? Your mental and emotional quotients will play vital role in those split seconds critical chaos, that you got to think faster than your common responses. Your safety and security is still at your own hands and at your own will. I hope these several suggestions will help us all in deterring these extreme incidence that has been becoming a part of our daily lives. If you got additions to this, thats better be heard and reach those people who are now living the stark effect of lawlessness.
- Being alert means you has to have these 3 things in your bag or pockets. WHISTLE, FLASHLIGHT and BOTTLE of WATER. We need not to elaborate as it is pretty obvious why and how are we gonna use these in times of trouble.
- Wear COMFY and AGILE clothes as its hard for you to stay or run away from incidents of huge damage, run and walk calmly with your senses “on” not when you’re experiencing mental blackout. REGAIN first your senses before you react properly and you can do this when you’re wearing a comfortable get-up.
- NEVER USE EAR-PODS when in public especially in a crowded places, you’ll never know what have just happened and you’ll be the last to react once there is after seeing people scampering in all directions.
- Observe People around you, PATTERN THEM as them say in the military parlance. People with ill-motives tend to act DIFFERENTLY THAN NORMAL and you are sure bound to notice them through your instincts.
- NEVER or REFRAIN to MENTION the “BOMB” “TERRORIST” words, these will create panic and commotion or worst stampede in a crowded places. And if you’re the one who hear these words, look around the see for yourself who is yelling and run away from there and go directly to the NEAREST POLICE STATION or Security manning the area. It pay’s to be quiet and be vigilant as well.
- Planning your day ahead is another great way to ensure your safety and security, looking up through google maps where to park the nearest coming from your destination and determining the duration of brisk walking if needed are now a great tool to shorten your outside trip.
- Al fresco dining experience is very common among us, great food and seeing people walking around create a different mood but nowadays it with the recent series of incidents involving vehicles ramming pedestrians relentlessly and most probably establishments glassed walls to inflict damage. Try to reconsider eating alongside the busy road unless it is a well guarded facilities.
Staying safe is everybody’s concern, my concern, your concern…. all of us who wanted to live a happy normal daily lives. And being vigilant and practically ready to react the proper way will somehow I hope gonna thwart the evil minds of those recidivist of crime.
Nobody wanted for sure to end his life in a tragic way, by all means we must protect it from rouge and terrorism . Stay safe everyone. – Paquito