It’ll gonna be the longest forced-vacation ever for the students and working group covering the metropolis and some parts of the outskirts due to the country’s hosting of ASEAN Summit, an annual event aimed at strengthening bilateral ties not only in economics and security relative to terrorism and climate change holistic response. A five consecutive day’s holiday will start Saturday till Wednesday were imposed to the general public in order to ensure that the daily chaotic public order will be lessen specially the traffic congestions along the famous highway 54 or what they called EDSA.
People have booked several vacation spots and trip outside the city to take advantage of the rare chance and enjoy it with their families. You must be thinking how to spend it also in a most productive way.
Staying productive during such occasion is very challenging to those who keep to face the next 24!hours without adaptable preparation and concrete plans. We’re not to discuss here about the Plan to Fail / Fail to Plan thing but just mere suggestion which we all knew are very much accessible or available right into your nose.
- If you are a student cramming to be abreast of your classes then this is a chance to catchup and keep pace with the class lessons and projects. Speed reading and analysis is what I can humbly suggest for you, read, read, read and you’ll be amazed in the end how fast you’ve absorbed the tail of your shortcomings. Do it but wait a minute, did I forgot to tell you to start first with where you are weakest at ? Simply saying spend more time with the difficult ones and a little to those easier ones!
- You like to keep updated with your social media accounts, post significant photos relevant to the summit. Again, read the broadsheets and stream the news but avoid fake news. At least you’re on the same page with the happenings of your country.
- Get in touch with your old pals and keep in touch with your current group even if or special your family decided to go out of the city … the most important is.. you are well connected.
- Time to pick up those yoga mat and wear that sweat shirts, hit the gym ! Staying or coping up in shape can be achieve with the 5-day Short Training Regimen. Come Thursday classes am pretty sure that your classmates will ask you what on earth they’ve missed with that 5 days vacation. Call me if they’ve reached more than 10!
- The All Saints & All Souls’ Day Holiday was too short isn’t it ? Now is the best time to spend it with your loved ones, have a picnic with them while remembering the dead this time without the stress of going back in a hush for the next morning work day. Just bring scented candles to complete the deal.
See there’s plenty to do that even the scheduled holiday is too short for so many options ahead of you. Now it’s a lucky day for you since you can map out the most possible and doable activity for the next Six Days… did I mentioned it right ? YES I did for today is also a No-Classes day! What a perks you got …
It’s doesn’t require you of an outcome of tangibles to label what you’ve done as productive.. it comes also a lot in intangible ways… – Paquito