You are in for an original and practical learning made exclusively for you my dear readers around the globe, as a sign of respect and gratefulness for the warm reception this blog site been receiving from your country it is my duty to remind you of some etiquette and norms that we should observe every time we hit the social media handles we have.
Let’s admit it, we are all guilty of social media overload.. from waking up in the morning down to the last minute before we hit the sack. We become a self victim or a willing victim of the technological realism of players. How many times have you had talk in person with the people of your inner circles, once .. twice perhaps less than you can remember. Most probably every minute but with the use of social media right?
So in this mini article I wanna give you some techniques on how to be a responsible social media user or what they called the practical users of the social media outlets !
Starting with your personal life let us dissect the hours of your daily activities from waking up to taking up the right bath and enough meals for the day.
Heres how to avoid it
- Put all your gadgets into MUTE
- Keep an eye only to those important messages or post as some are garbage
- Don’t follow people you don’t know chances are you might stumble to con artists or swindler
- Be realistic with the post you made don’t exaggerate… no extra sauce
- Limit your time to all your social media handle
- If you got some series to post in relation to business, better use a scheduler
- Remember the rule just click then select later for photos you wanna post for the day and do it at least 3 hours before hitting the bed
- if you’re a frequent email user there’s no reason you can’t be more responsible using the social media platform with your smartphone
- beware of those bots, see some or receive an account where it has posted nothing at all but has a huge number of followers and following just a couple of account? they’re the real bots… avoid them, period
- Dont use social media while driving… love yourself dear… seriously
Am sure you do got more than what was listed here and it is just a careful and friendly reminder that you, me and we are what made up the social media stories and history.. it is all before our fingertips to ensure that what we gonna see, read, appreciate are all but made by real account handler and not of those controlled by bots whose only goal and evil ways is to wreck confusion, deceit and malice to any topics, headlines and story of our generation… promote a clean and lean social media use.
Happy posting everyone! – Paquito