Am pretty sure you’ve got all those sincere wishes, greatest gifts and places to go in time for your annual Christmas celebration. And just like anybody else, am also charting those Wishes up above in heaven that I’m sure enough only Him could give… through prayers and devotion a man should never forget.
I wish you all be merrier than ever in your life for it’s just for a day where we can have the freedom from hatred and extreme threat of evil ways. Enjoy the day and have a great Merry Christmas to All.
Hark the herald angel sing… glory to the new born King ..! – Paquito
Does a million social media followers can be considered as believers? This is a timely question that we may need to reflect especially today’s Holy Thursday and Friday till the Easter. Person of public stature boast a significant number of followers who’s interest to everything the subject person has are followed thoroughly using the social media. It’s like a pyramid sort of cascading shared info or updates through virtual representation.
Are those people following us do also believe in what we’ve been doing? In how do we see things and appreciate our surroundings? Do they subscribe to the same idea we believe into? Do they seriously take time to contemplate on every post we do before they click the LIKE Button ?
Nobody can tell but the very person alone. Whether through clicking the button to like means the same as believing in what they see, read and understand can be likened to the clouds we see and believed that we could scooped with, using tin can once were up near it. Believers are not the same as followers as it is either due to superficial adoration that they follows you in the social media or just wanted to be in the loop thinking your million followers might rub unto them. Be the most simple but admirable one as nobody got time to ask you if you believe the way they believe of things around you.
Reflect, repent and resurrect your faith to the Almighty. Have a safe Holy Week. – Paquito
The hot weather not only reminds us of the summer’s heat and school vacation days but the Lenten season is also being observed by the religious Catholics with the 40 days lent that have started a couple of weeks ago with the Ash Wednesday. With the devotees holistically attending the daily masses in all churches as one of the best thing to do in this season, allow me to share to you the next six suggested activities you might want to consider.
- Reflect on your own, with your husband or wife and pray together for a better relationship.
- Attend the Marriage Encounter sessions as organized by the church leaders.
- Observe Fasting especially during Friday of every week.
- Sponsor and Lead the Passion Reading with your Family or Community
- Walk your way to Antipolo – many devotees start the Holy Thursday early by walking their way to Our Lady Maiden Voyage
- Share your Blessings with the Poor during Easter
- Continue the works of the Good Lord even if its not Lenten season
Though most of us will doing the Visita-Iglesia , don’t forget to visit these churches…
- Our Lady of Miraculous Medal
- The Immaculate Conception Cathedral of Cubao
- St. Jude the Thaddeus Church
- Sto. Domingo Church
- Our Lady of Nativity
- Sta. Clara of Asisi
- St. Ignatius Cathedral
- Our lady of Perpetual Help Parish
- St. Pio Parish Chapel
- St. Peter Parish Church
- Transfiguration of Our Lord Parish
- St. Joseph Parish
- Good Sheperd Cathedral
- Sacred Heart Parish Church
- Santuario De San Jose Parish
- EDSA Shrine Parish
- St. Francis of Asisi Parish
- Manila Cathedral
- Mount Carmel Church
- San Sebastian Cathedral
- Kamay ni Jesus Shrine
The work of the Lord never ceases like His eternal love for us. – Paquito